From government notices to e-books, PDF is one of the most popular file formats. We have shown you how to convert PDF to Word, and now we will show you how to convert Word to PDF. Word to PDF conversion is relatively easy, because there are indeed simple Word to PDF converters available. You can convert Word to PDF for free without installing any application. Please follow this guide to see how to convert Word to PDF.
How to convert Word to PDF
The first method we will show does not require you to install any applications on your device. It is suitable for all devices, including smart phones, tablets and computers. Having said that, please follow the steps below.
- Visit the website www.hipdf.com.
- After the website loads, click the third option at the top, Word to PDF.
- After that, click Select the file > Select Word document From the local storage of the phone or computer turn on it.
- After uploading the document, click exchange >Wait for the file to complete conversion>Click download.
- That’s it. Now, your Word document will be converted to PDF file.
If you want to convert Word to PDF offline, you can do it through Apple’s Pages application, which is an alternative to Word for iOS and macOS. The method to convert Word to PDF through pages is as follows.
- Find the Word document with Open in page.
- After loading the document, on Pages for Mac, click file > Output to > PDF format.
- On Pages for Mac, a menu will pop up and set the quality to the best then click next.
- Will now ask you Input file name with Edit save location. When finished, click Export. After completing this operation, you have now successfully converted the Word document to a PDF file on your Mac.
- On Pages for iOS, open the document and click Three point icon At the top right> Export > PDF format. Sharing will now open, you can save it through the “File” application, copy it to other applications or share it with others.
This brings us to the last method suggested to convert Word to PDF. This method is suitable for users who have a Windows 10 computer and want to convert Word documents to PDF. Just follow the steps below.
- Find the Word document On a Windows 10 computer Open in Microsoft Word.
- After loading the document, click file > Save as > Edit file name. When you click below, you will see a drop-down menu>Select PDF format.
- When finished, click save Now, your Word file will be downloaded to your computer in PDF format.
By following these simple methods, you can now easily convert Word documents to PDF files. In case you are at the other end of the fence and want to know how to convert a PDF file to a Word document, we will introduce the topic in another article. Make sure to check by clicking here.
For more tutorials, please visit our methods section.
Is Realme TV the best TV under Rs? 15,000 in India? We discussed it on the weekly technical podcast Orbital, you can subscribe via Apple Podcast or RSS, download the episode or click the play button below.
For the latest technology news and reviews, follow TechnologyShout on Twitter, Facebook and Google News. For the latest videos on gadgets and technologies, please subscribe to our YouTube channel.
Germany, France hope that cloud data project GAIA-X will increase sovereignty