We are always looking for new and experienced writers on TechnologyShout.com who want to contribute articles and content to us. We are looking for writers who can contribute to us regularly (writing for us) and have extensive expertise in distorting the Internet and technology.
There is no limit to the number of articles an author can submit to us. It all depends on the author’s time and schedule. You may like to share your thoughts with people in need. If you are more than happy to share your thoughts and skills with the digital community, you can contact us by email and contact us by writing for us.
Important Note for ‘Write for Us’
As of now, we have received too many queries about “writing for us”, so we may delay responding to your query. Therefore, please be patient and wait for the inquiry to be sent. We do not guarantee that your articles will be published on our website, but to ensure that your articles are published here, please read the guide carefully and follow them strictly.
Think about [Guest Blogging] Like Your Favorite Long-Running TV Show. –Tommy Walker
Important Topics Notes for “Write for Us”
We are looking for the types of articles and content as mentioned below topics.
- Application Reviews
- Blog Marketing
- Blogging Tips
- Blogging Tools
- Content Marketing
- Digital Life Tips
- Digital Marketing
- Inbound Marketing
- Information Security
- Internet Technology
- Internet & Security
- Make Money Online
- Mobile Phones
- Online Business
- Product Reviews
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Search Engine Marketing (SEM)
- Pay-Per-Click (PPC)
- Smartphones Tips & Tricks
- Social Media Marketing
- Technology News
- Technology World Information
- Web Design and Development
- Web Hosting
- WordPress Tips & Tricks
The Rule for the Article/Content
In order to get your articles published at TechnologyShout.com, you have to follow the below guidelines completely before contacting us for ‘write for us’.
- The content or article you send to us must be 100% unique and fresh.
- Make sure your article has no syntax errors and is well structured.
- The content you submit should be informative and useful to people.
- This article should be your original work and may not be posted anywhere on the Internet.
- After posting the article to our website, you will not be able to reuse the article anywhere else.
- Articles should be copyright-free and should not be rewritten for marketing purposes.
- Articles must be longer than 1000 words or more and don’t add unnecessary external links to them.
- Content must be focused on the topic. Don’t put unnecessary content in the article.
- Do not place more than 1-2 links in the article. Make sure the links in the article are relevant to the topic.
- In Content, you can Link your Website and Social Profiles[🥰Dofollow Link🥰].
- We reserve the right to edit, update and delete articles in accordance with our requirements.
- We do not give any compensation for the submission of guest posts.
- Your article must be free of syntax errors and is written specifically for TechnologyShout.com.
- The article should be relevant and informative, and please make sure it resolves the topic.
- If you provide information graphics, you must provide 250-300 words of introductory text to represent the information graphically.
- It is important that you check which topics to send, whether they are posted on TechnologyShout.com or not.
- You should carefully check the facts, grammar, and spelling in the article.
- In order to make the article more informative and relevant to our readers, you must add the appropriate title and subtitle.
- You must use the perfect example to represent the topic in the right way with relevant information.
- According to the SEO guidelines, the title of the article should be perfect.
- You can include related images to better represent the theme. Make sure you share copyright and usage rights.
- Articles must be relevant to our website topic and relevant audience. We do not accept irrelevant content.
- If an unrelated reference link is added to the article, it will be deleted.
- Don’t fill in keywords and avoid being advertised.
- You can send articles in Word or Google Docs format.
- If the article has been posted on TechnologyShout.com, we will not accept the article. If you really want to write to us, you must follow the article guidelines.
- All articles published on TechnologyShout.com can be shared on our social pages, such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Pinterest.
Guest Posting is a great way to drive traffic, increase sales and grow your brand. –Neil Patel
Avoid These in Order to Get Your Article Published at Technology Shout
- Do not submit the copied content to us.
- Do not send irrelevant content.
- Don’t submit someone else’s work.
- Should write an article for a specific purpose.
- Avoid sending content with syntax errors.
- Don’t send articles for marketing purposes.
How to Submit an Article?
If you have an article ready or want to suggest an article, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, including a draft article. You should provide enough information in the article so that we can understand the topic and check that the content is suitable for TechnologyShout.com. You can also contact us via our contact us page. Share your content ideas with us or complete an article. Give us some time to review your content ideas and articles and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
…the SEO Benefit for guest blogging isn’t from the obvious bio links, it’s from everything else that comes from being known… –Craig Fifield