Hi, Alpha skips users! Today ’s Xbox Insider release notes highlight the latest fixes, known issues and features in the console. Starting at 2 PM today, PT, users will receive the latest 2006 Xbox One system update (version: RS_XBOX_RELEASE_2006 19041.2837.200428-0000). Continue reading for more details.
System update details:
- Operating system version released: RS_XBOX_RELEASE_2006 19041.2837.200428-0000
- usable: 2 pm PT-April 29, 2020
- compulsory: 3 AM Pacific Standard Time-April 30, 2020
Skip the repair of Alpha in advance
We have received your feedback and are pleased to announce the following fixes for this 2006 version:
- Various updates were made to correctly reflect the local language of the entire console.
Known issues with Alpha skip ahead
We understand that some issues have been listed in the previous Xbox Insider release notes. These problems will not be ignored, but Xbox engineers will need more time to find solutions. Thank you for your current patience!
- In some cases, users who have Dolby Atmos enabled and set the console display setting to 120hz (36 bits per pixel (12 bits)) will experience Dolby Atmos audio loss Case.
- Solution: Disable 120hz or set the video fidelity to 30 bits (10 bits) or lower per pixel.
- Some users reported that their clips did not record the full length of the request. It is reported that this is for 4K editing and non 4K editing. We know and are investigating.
- Some users report that they do not see Gamerpics or profile information in the "Friends" tab. We already know the problem and are investigating.
- We have received reports that the "Friends" tab does not correctly display the status of online / offline friends.
My games and apps
- Users reported that they saw black squares instead of game illustrations when browsing their collections.
- Note: We are still investigating this issue. If you did this using a previous update, please report the issue again from the console and still see this phenomenon.
- Some titles in the collection may have the "trial" label in the collection by mistake.
- Sometimes, users may encounter incorrect profile colors when powering on the console.
Did n’t you see your question above? Make sure to use Report a problem Let us know your question. We may not be able to respond to everyone, but the data we will collect is critical to finding a solution.
Learn more about feedback and the difference between each ring at the following link:
For more information about the Xbox Insider program, please follow us Twitter And join the community Subreddit Get support and updates. Please pay close attention to future Xbox Insider release notes for more information about the Xbox One Update Preview ring!