Hi, Alpha ring users! Today’s Xbox Insider release notes highlight the latest fixes, known issues and features in the console. Starting at 2PM today, PT, users will receive the latest 2006 Xbox One system update (version: RS_XBOX_RELEASE_2006 19041.3037.200604-0000). Continue reading for more details.
System update details:
- Operating system version released: RS_XBOX_RELEASE_2006 19041.3037.200604-0000
- usable: 2 pm PT-June 5, 2020
- compulsory: 3 am Pacific Standard Time-June 6, 2020
We have received your feedback and are pleased to announce the following fixes for this 2006 version:
- Various updates were made to correctly reflect the local language of the entire console.
Alpha known issues
We understand that some issues have been listed in the previous Xbox Insider release notes. These problems will not be ignored, but Xbox engineers will need more time to find solutions. Thank you for your current patience!
- In some cases, users who have Dolby Atmos enabled and set the console display setting to 120hz (36 bits per pixel (12 bits)) will experience Dolby Atmos audio loss Case.
- Solution: Disable 120hz or set the video fidelity to 30 bits per pixel (10 bits) or lower.
- Some users reported that after restarting/updating the console, the audio settings of the Dolby Atmos headphones will change.
- Note: If you try to set the audio to “Dolby Atmos” and see a message, it is recommended that you start the Dolby Access App, please submit feedback prior to Start the application.
- We know that game clips (not 4K and 4K) are not recorded at all, or the length of the recording is incorrect and has the latest updates. We are investigating.
- Note: After recording the clip, make sure to immediately report the behavior on the console and pay attention to one of the behaviors.
- When installing or updating games/applications, the installation progress bar may not show progress. The problem is known and is under investigation.
- The report we received shows that the “Friends” tab does not correctly display the status of online/offline friends.
- Some users may notice that the guide has changed appearance and functionality. This is expected behavior because there are certain experiences in a random subset of users in Preview.
- Users report that message notifications that have been marked as read will reappear as new messages. We know and are investigating this behavior.
My games and apps
- Users reported that they saw black squares instead of game illustrations when browsing their collections.
- Note: We are still investigating this issue. If you did this using a previous update, please report the issue again from the console and you will still see this phenomenon.
- Some titles in the collection may incorrectly bear the “experimental” label in the collection.
- Sometimes, users may encounter incorrect profile colors when powering on the console.
Didn’t you see your question above? Make sure to use Report a problem Let us know your problem. We may not be able to respond to everyone, but the data we will collect is critical to finding a solution.
Learn more about feedback and how to distinguish each ring in the following links:
For more information about the Xbox Insider program, please follow us Twitter And join the community Subreddit Get support and updates. Please pay close attention to future Xbox Insider release notes to get more information about the Xbox One Update Preview ring!