Six women will enter the knockout meeting, but only one will challenge Lynch in height. This will be one of two indoor games. Oddly, the other will be the SmackDown Tag Team Championship belt. Why is there a knockout match to compete for the label title, but not sure if the challenger can win Goldberg's world championship? Such a big problem.
The best match of the night may not be an indoor match. After Monday's Raw episodes, AJ Styles will play against Aleister Black in a non-disqualified match. AJ was once the company's best performer, although it has been a while since he proposed the classic. That may be the case.
2020 Elimination Conference in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Sunday, March 8. Master card starts at 4 pm. PT / 7 PM ET. What if you are Wwe Web subscribers-$ 9.99 per month, but new subscribers are free for one month-you can watch for free. Otherwise, you need to contact your local cable provider and pay an additional fee to watch. The kick-off performance started at 2pm. PT / 5 pm Eastern Time WWE YouTube Channel with Wwe The internet.
After the show begins, the British audience must stay up all night 11pm GMT [Kick off at 10pm]. For Australians, the "Survivor Series" starts with 10 AM EST Time [Kickoff at 9am] Monday.
- Knockout match: Natalya vs Liv Morgan vs Shayna Baszler vs Asuka vs Ruby Riott vs Sarah Logan.
- SmackDown Tag Team Championship Indoor: Miz and John Morrison [c] vs. New Day vs. Usos vs. Heavy Machinery vs. Lucha House Party vs. Dolph Ziggler and Robert Roode.
- US champions: Andrade and Humberto Carrillo.
- Braun Strowman [c] vs. Shinsuke Nakamura, Cesaro and Sami Zayn.
- Raw Tag Team Championship: Street Profits [c] vs. Seth Rollins and Murphy.
- No disqualifications: AJ style vs. Aleister Black.
- Daniel Bryan and Drew Gulak.
- Kickoff: Viking Raiders vs. Zach Ryder and Kurt Hawkins.
You can start [or restart] your WWE Network subscription here:
The price is $ 9.99 [US] or £ 9.99 [UK] per month. New subscribers get a free month and you can cancel at any time.
WWE web applications are available at, , , , , , with .
The event should also be offered as a one-time pay-per-view purchase for many cable and satellite TV systems.
This story was originally published earlier and is now updated to countdown.