New York, New York
Who we are looking for:
Our agency is frequently tapped to help shape Marketing Technology for global enterprises, and we are seeking a VP, Marketing Technology to be the strategic marketing technology lead for Wunderman Thompson in New York City. In this role, you’ll partner with the NY office executive leadership team to deliver marketing technology solutions servicing thousands of marketers worldwide. Your role will be balanced between technical, commercial, relationship and operational focus.
With a strong understanding of marketing technology suites such as Adobe, Salesforce, and other leading experience platforms, you’ll be a confident and trusted advisor to both the client and the agency team. Your full breadth of technology experience will extend to creative and experiential technologies. As a member of the NY executive leadership team, you’ll be responsible for participating with the gathering requirements and architecting services solutions in both an onshore and offshore services model.
Latest Job Updates = https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/vp-of-technology-at-wunderman-thompson-1605332605
What you’ll do:
- Be the NY agency voice of expertise for leading marketing technology platforms to both clients and the agency.
- Provide strategic thought leadership to clients in the areas of marketing technology: content management, digital asset management, marketing automation, personalization, orchestration, analytics, creative technology, IoT, and eCommerce.
- Oversee the delivery of marketing technology consultative services to clients.
- Be the point of escalation for clients in resolving marketing technology issues while successfully mapping the client organization and creating a plan for building multi-tier relationships.
- Guide customers through solution deployment while managing multiple client team members and leading and mentoring team members.
- Establish scalable team organization structure, team skills development plans, while providing solid coaching and mentoring developing existing talent.
What you’ll need:
- Minimum of 10+ years of professional experience in digital and/or marketing technology. Consultancy experience is preferred.
- Expertise in marketing technologies such as Adobe, Salesforce, etc.
- Technology industry experience, both consumer and commercial (B2B).
- Exposure to creative technology and IoT.
- Ability to collaborate across talented and diverse cross-functional teams.
- Experience with leading cloud environments