Audio-based social networking has become the hottest trend in the world today, and to capitalize on this virality, Twitter has introduced audio chat rooms called Spaces within the app. Twitter Spaces is almost like talking to people in real time via voice notes. It lets you join, listen and speak. These spaces are public, so anyone can join as an audience, including people who don’t follow you. You can send a link to up to 10 listeners inviting them to join your space.
Who can use the Twitter space
If you have an iOS or Android device, you can join spaces, listen and chat, but currently only a small percentage of iOS users can create spaces. Twitter said the feature will be available to everyone in April of this year.
How to create your Twitter space
Twitter Spaces can be easily created on the iPhone through this application. That’s it.
- Open Twitter on your iPhone and tap your avatar in the upper left corner of the screen.
- Scroll to the far right and tap space.
- choose who can speak everyone, people you followor Only people you invite can speak.
- Now, click start your space.
- You can now add up to 10 speakers to your space.
- Your Twitter space will start. You can now choose to add a description or a name to your space.
- Now, click on the three dots at the bottom and go to adjust settings Change it to your liking.You can choose whether you want to see subtitles by enabling or disabling view subtitles.
- You can then allow the microphone to access the speaker by toggling allow microphone arrive.
- Start chatting in your space.
- When you wish to end the session, click the leave In the upper right corner.
How to join the Twitter space
Joining Twitter Spaces is easy. You can do this from Twitter for Android and iPhone. That’s it.
- Open Twitter.
- You’ll automatically see if someone has started a space at the top of your timeline, right next to Fleet.
- click contour The person who starts Space.
- tap join this space.
- You will be connected and added to Space.
- When you want to speak, you can request microphone access from the host.
- Once the host accepts your request, your microphone will turn on. You can start talking now.
The moderator of the space controls who can speak. They can also delete, report and block others in the space.
For more tutorials, visit our how-to section.
Has the Redmi Note 10 series raised the bar in India’s budget phone market? We discuss this on Orbital, our weekly technology podcast, you can subscribe via Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts or RSS, download the episode, or just hit the play button below.