With the implementation of the new “Motor Vehicle Law” earlier this month, car owners are not only eager to update their documents or obtain “Pollution Control” (PUC) certification, but are also looking for a formal way to store documents online to show that they are handed over to the traffic police or paid online The method of transportation. In this article, we will discuss how to pay for transportation online or track your challenge status.
It must be noted here that different cities and states have different websites to pay for transportation online. The Ministry of Road Transport and Highways of the Government of India also has a nationwide website that allows citizens to pay for transportation online. We cannot describe the process of each website here, but the process is very similar for the state or city traffic Chalan payment website.
Ministry of Road Transport and Highways website: pay for transportation
- Starting from the E-Challan website of the Ministry of Road Transport and Highways, it can be accessed at https://echallan.parivahan.gov.in/index/. What’s interesting is that it doesn’t work properly on Google Chrome during use, so if you encounter problems with Chrome, please try another browser.
- once E-Challan The website is open, please go to check Challan status.
- This page will provide three options to check the status of the challenge-use challenge number, use vehicle number or use driver’s license number.
- If a valid electronic Charlland is found, the website will list the Charlland below and provide payment methods.
- When you click Pay Now, the website may redirect you to your state website to complete the payment.
- You can pay for electronic cash using your credit/debit card or online banking.
- You can also verify previous payments.
Paytm: Pay for transportation
- The second option for the online payment traffic challenge is Paytm. The platform’s application and website support Andhra Pradesh, Chennai, Faridabad, Maharashtra and Telangana E-challans.
- To pay for transportation for these cities or states, please open E-Challan payment page On Paytm (app or website).
- Paytm will now provide you with the option to select the relevant e-challan authorization and then select authorization.
- Then, it will ask you to enter the challenge number or vehicle number, or driver’s license number to find a valid electronic challenge.
- If it finds the email address, it will list the details and provide the option to complete the payment.
If neither of the above two websites provides an e-challan payment option suitable for you, please search for the e-challan payment website in your state or city (if you live in one of the first-tier cities). Below are links to some of the most populous states in India-Uttar Pradesh, Maharashtra, Madhya Pradesh, West Bengal, Bihar, Tamil Nadu and Rajasthan.
Disclosure: One97, Paytm’s parent company, is an investor in TechnologyShout.
For the latest technology news and reviews, follow TechnologyShout on Twitter, Facebook and Google News. For the latest videos on gadgets and technologies, please subscribe to our YouTube channel.
Redmi K20 Pro exclusive edition with Snapdragon 855+ SoC will be released on September 19