The update seems to be steadily rolling out to users throughout the day [so rest assured if you still ca n’t update the game], CD Projekt Red now offers a complete list of features, including new features. Graphics settings and PC file integration. This is the low point:
"Features introduced in Update 3.6 include integration with Steam and GOG's saved files, allowing gamers to continue their PC adventure on the go, as well as HUD, menu and Gwent touch control support.
Additionally, this update expands the range of text language options available for selected regions. After the update, you will also find more graphics settings in the options to customize visual fidelity. "
Update 3.6 — List of changes:
- Added touch control support.
- Added save files integration for GOG, Steam and game versions for Switch from different regions.
- Added more text languages [in selected area].
- Added more graphics options.
- Added several performance optimizations.
- Various visual and functional bugs fixed.
- Various games and crash fixes.
When transferring saves from a PC, remember:
- Mod-related errors and blockers may be transferred from modified PC game save files.
- If the save file name is changed on the PC, the Switch's Cloud Save feature will not recognize it.
Other voiceover languages will be added as free DLC in selected areas and will be released later.
Are you involved in exploring new changes? Love the idea of playing games on Switch and PC? Let us know below.