FAU-G is an alternative to the popular Royal Royale game PUBG in India and has not yet been released in the country. However, Bollywood actor Akshay Kumar did not provide any details about the game’s debut, but instead released a trailer. The game was developed by nCore Games, headquartered in Bangalore, in cooperation with Kumar. This was announced last month-not long after the government banned PUBG Mobile in the country. FAU-G, also known as “Fearless” and “Joint Guard”, is scheduled to be released at the end of this month.
This one-minute trailer video gives us a glimpse of the first phase of FAU-G, which will be based on the skirmish in the Galvan Valley between India and China. It shows the character that uses fighter mechanics to fight the enemy.
Akshay Kumar released a trailer on Sunday, marking the arrival of Dussehra. The teaser video did not provide any detailed information about the release of FAU-G and ended with “coming soon”.
NCore co-founder Vishal Gondal said last month that FAU-G will exit at the end of this month. The game was announced a few days after the government banned PUBG Mobile and PUBG Mobile Lite in the country. However, Gundal said it has been going on for several months. The game also aims to reach 200 million users within a year.
Gundal’s NCore has pledged to use 20% of FAU-G’s net income for the government’s fundraising program Bharat Ke Veer. The game also aims to capitalize on China’s anti-Chinese sentiment and patriotism.
Should the government explain why Chinese applications are banned? We discussed on the weekly technical podcast Orbital, you can subscribe via Apple Podcast, Google Podcast or RSS, download the episode, or click the play button below.
For the latest technical news and reviews, please follow TechnologyShout on Twitter, Facebook and Google News. For the latest videos on gadgets and technologies, please subscribe to our YouTube channel.
LG Q52 with a 6.6-inch display, launches quad rear cameras: price, specifications