Smart Energy, a Gold Business Enterprise PMT, delivers complete Smart Grid and Energy Management Solutions that drive energy efficiency, operational improvements and cost savings for utilities, commercial and industrial customers and consumers.
The Technology Specialist will report to the LOB/COE Leader and will be responsible to provide product design, development and security expertise to Smart Energy product development teams throughout all phases of the SDLC.
Latest Job Updates = https://in.linkedin.com/jobs/view/technology-specialist-at-honeywell-1668104669
Actively contribute, lead and support NPI project product design & development process activities including firmware design, coding, and test for all new codes development in SME
Help engineering and Product Management teams identify platforming requirements
Drive a standardized set of design for performance product requirements into product and service offerings.
Common protocol stack/framework design and development across different product lines.
Bachelor’s degree in computer science/electronics engineering or equivalent experience
10 years of product design and development with at least 5 years in developing SW and firmware for meter/embedded devices,
Experience with communication protocols like DLMS/COSEM and IEC 61850 is a plus.
Must have experience in developing protocol stacks/frameworks
- Design patterns and embedded systems development practices.
- Hands-on with C, C++ and embedded RTOS like mucos, free RTOS etc.
- Understanding of security by design principles and architecture level security concepts
- Up to date knowledge of current and emerging communication technology techniques
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to facilitate diverse groups, help negotiate priorities and resolve conflicts
- among project stakeholders
- Experience with IPV6 protocol stack is a plus
- Experience in optimizing the software for small memory footprint
- Understanding and hands-on with Agile software development practices