Job Role – Technology Planning Expert
Technology Researcher – Job requirements :
- Gain a comprehensive understanding of Business line’s long term technology roadmap, Business plan, Strategic plan and key technology problems that require resolution in the next 2-3 years. University & Industry research typically has focused on N+2 years and beyond to build product/solution competitiveness in the market.
- Should possess deep knowledge in a given domain and have the capability to define & implement technology co-operation strategies with Universities and industry for respective business lines.
- Have a deep understanding of university and industry eco-system, analyze research papers, technology trends and collaborate with top professors/experts for technology co-operation including consultancy, projects, joint labs, etc
- Build good collaboration channels with respective business line Technology co-operation & TMG (Technology Management Group) teams to enable smooth project set-up.
- nable setting-up of successful joint innovation labs with top universities aligned with the business roadmap.
- Enable successful results from Technology co-operation projects/other engagements leading to product innovation/key competitive advantage for products/solutions.
- Technical competitor analysis, Ecosystem Study & Asset Building.
- Participate in technology forums and continuously build network & connect. Engage standard bodies like IEEE, ACM, SNIA, Government bodies, etc and build a relationship with top professors and experts.
- Prepare competitor analysis reports, industry technical insights and ecosystem reports.
Work Experience & Domain Requirements
- Exposure to one or more next-generation technologies including Intelligent Storage, Intelligent Data & Database, NLP, Computer Vision, Cloud, AI/ML, Cyber Security, etc
- Work experience preferably in technical research departments driving technology roadmap, technology adoption, and innovation.
- Masters or Ph.D. preferred.