TCL The latest Android phone is the TCL 10L. Despite its affordable price, it still has some notable features, such as a four-rear camera, FHD + hole-punch display, and eye-catching design. It uses proprietary NXTVISION technology and a dedicated display engine to enhance visual output.
The TCL 10L also has a physical shortcut key that can be customized as a single / double / long press gesture to perform tasks such as calling the Google Assistant and launching specified applications. The specifications of the phone are listed below:
- 6.53-inch FHD + LCD display with Gorilla Glass 3
- Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 665
- 6GB RAM
- Up to 128GB of storage space (expandable to 256GB)
- Four rear cameras: main 48MP (f / 1.8) + wide 8MP (f / 2.2) + 2MP (f / 2.4) macro + 2MP (f / 2.4) wide
- 16MP (f / 2.2) front camera
- 4,000mAh battery
TCL 10L operation Android 10 On the software side, the top has a TCL UI look, which will be available in Arctic White and Mariana Blue shades. It is priced at 249 euros / 249 dollars and will be available in Europe, North America, Australia and the United Kingdom in the second quarter of 2020.