Realme X50 Pro 5G was Launched February in India. It started selling on the same day. Since then, a pandemic has occurred and the supply chain has been interrupted. However, this phone will be on sale on July 13 and will soon resume sales. But there is a problem. The company raised the price by Rs 3,000.
Realme X50 Pro 5G is launched in India. The 6GB RAM + 128GB storage version starts at Rs 37,999. Now, the same version will cost Rs 39,999. In addition, the 8GB RAM + 128GB storage option is priced at Rs 39,999 and will now be sold at Rs 41,999. The highest-end 12GB RAM + 256GB storage model is priced at Rs 44,999, but it is now priced at Rs 47,999.
of Realme X50 Pro 5G will be available through realme.com and Flipkart.com from 12:00 on July 13th. Two color options will be provided-moss green and rust red.
Realme X50 Pro 5G specifications
- 6.44 inches (1080×2400 pixels) Full HD+ 20:9 Super AMOLED screen with 90Hz refresh rate, 1000+ nits brightness, HDR10+, 100% DCI-P3 and 105% NTSC color gamut, Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 7nm mobile platform with Adreno 650 GPU
- 6GB/8GB LPDDR5 RAM with 128GB (UFS 3.0) storage/12GB LPDDR5 RAM with 256GB (UFS 3.0) storage
- 64MP rear camera with 1/1.72 inch Samsung GW1 sensor, 0.8μm pixel size, f/1.8 aperture, LED flash, UIS stable, 12MP telescope head with f/2.5 aperture for 5x optical hybrid zoom, maximum 20x hybrid zoom, 8MP 119° super wide-angle lens with f/2.3 aperture, with 3cm macro option, 2MP black and white depth camera, with f/2.4 aperture
- 32MP front camera with Sony IMX616 sensor, f/2.5 aperture, 8MP 105° ultra-wide sensor and f/2.2 aperture
- Display fingerprint sensor
- USB Type-C audio, dual linear speakers, Dolby Atmos, high-resolution audio certification
- Size: 158.96×74.24×9.36mm; weight: 207g
- 5G SA / NSA, dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6 802.11 ax (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.1, dual frequency (L1 + L5) GPS, NFC, USB Type-C
- 4,200mAh battery, with 65W SuperDart fast charging function, also supports 18W QC/PD charging, 30W VOOC 4.0 flash charging