Sharing information in the form of PDF documents is very popular, but it is not easy to edit PDF files for free. The best part about PDFs is the fact that no matter what device or platform you use to view them, the content remains the same. So how to edit PDF files for free?
We are sure that not many people are willing to pay a high subscription fee for Adobe Acrobat DC when editing PDF documents. In fact, this is not necessary, because we have encountered some methods that allow free editing of PDF. In this guide, we tell you how to edit PDF files.
How to edit PDF files
The first method we recommend does not require you to download any applications. It is available for all major platforms such as Windows 10, macOS, Android and iOS. Having said that, please follow the steps below.
- Open the website www.pdfescape.com.
- Either Drag and drop The PDF file you want to edit or select Select the file.
- Next, select the file you want to edit, and upload.
- After a few seconds of processing, the file can be edited. In the left pane, you will see tools that allow you to add text, blank white boxes to hide elements, and even add fillable forms to the PDF. If that is not your business, then you can also freestyle. In addition, there are methods that allow users to annotate documents by adding notes or simply formatting text.
- After editing, you can click Save and download PDF Button.
The next method we will suggest is to let users edit the PDF on their own computer because it is too offline. This can be achieved with an application called Libreoffice, which allows you to edit PDF files on your computer for free. Just follow the steps below.
- Go to www.libreoffice.org/download/download> Choose your operating system And hit download.
- After downloading the settings file, Install it Open it on the system.
- After opening the app, click open a file And select the PDF document you want to edit.
- Next, you will see that you can easily select elements on the page to move them, and you can easily edit the text. Make sure your system has the fonts used in the PDF, as this will make text editing easier. Since each line of text or each image is displayed as a separate object, editing PDF files should be easy. The only time-consuming aspect is alignment, as applications tend to mess it up.
- After you finish editing, click file Then choose Export to PDF. This method is also applicable to scanned PDF files.
These are the two best methods for anyone to edit PDF files easily and efficiently. However, we recommend that you use a reward method. Follow these steps.
- Visit the website www.hipdf.com.
- After the website loads, click on the second option at the top, PDF to Word.
- After that, click Select the file > Select PDF file From your computer and click turn on.
- After uploading is complete, click exchange And wait for the file to complete the conversion. After the conversion is complete, click download.
- Doing so will download the file as an editable Word document on your computer. Therefore, open the file and make the required changes.
- After making changes, you can always convert this document to a PDF file by visiting the hipdf website again or via Libreoffice on your computer.
By following these simple methods, you will be able to edit PDF documents for free.
For more tutorials, please visit our methods section.
OnePlus 8 vs Mi 10 5G: Which is the best “value flagship” phone in India? We discussed it on the weekly technical podcast Orbital, you can subscribe via Apple Podcast or RSS, download the episode or click the play button below.
For the latest technology news and reviews, follow TechnologyShout on Twitter, Facebook and Google News. For the latest videos on gadgets and technologies, please subscribe to our YouTube channel.
PayPal pledges more than $500 million to support American minority businesses