San Mateo, California
PingPong is an innovative payment service provider for cross-border eCommerce sellers around the world. Our mission is to empower our customers to sell anywhere across the globe. We are committed to bringing best-in-class services to our customers and help them further grow their business. We are in high growth mode. This is the perfect time to join us!
Latest Job Updates = https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/it-manager-at-pingpong-1671698711
About the position:
We are looking for a proactive and hands-on IT leader, with strong technical know-how and the ability to provide great customer service. The role will partner with senior leadership, other cross-functional teams to ensure an excellent support experience. This position shall be responsible for all areas involving IT infrastructure and operations. It will be based in San Mateo California.
IT Manager Responsibilities include:
- Owner of all IT related tasks and issues
Support office relocation and secure office environment maintenance/upgrade.
- Implement and secure a local network while considering the user needs, storage capacity and network security features.
- Manage configuration restrictions, device encryption, software application version control, system access controls, and logical security.
- Develop a formal risk assessment and Business Continuity Plan that addresses operations in the US.
- Define, implement and update information security policies and procedures that outline the project, application, and database management process.
- Work on IT-related audits, exams, and certificates.
- Manage other initiatives.
Skills and qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in MIS, Information Technology, or Computer Science related field preferred
- 5+ years’ experience in an Information Technology or related field
- Experience working in an unstructured environment of a hyper-growth technology startup environment highly preferred
- Hands-on experience with computer networks, network administration, and network installation
- Power-user level experience on OSX and Microsoft Windows
- Experience supporting both Android and iOS devices
- Experience with security systems or other modern technology systems to include; networking, database management, core banking or programming platforms
- Strong understanding of banking regulations and their impact on corporate Information Technology preferred
- Ability to communicate clearly to both technical and non-technical end-users