One of the biggest new features in iOS 14 is the ability to set the default browser and email application. If you are an Android user, setting a default application may not be a big issue, but if you have been using iPhone for many years, you will understand the importance of adding this feature that took a long time to use on iOS. Everyone likes to choose, and finally choosing your favorite browser or email client on iOS is a win-win situation. When we tell you how to set the default browser and email app in iOS 14, follow this guide.
iOS 14: Set the default browser app
To set your preferred browser app as the default app in iOS 14, follow the steps below.
- go with Set value >Use the search bar at the top to find your browser. Alternatively, you can scroll down and find the browser in “Settings”.
- On the next page, click Default browser application And set your preference as the default setting.
- Please note that if this option is not displayed in your favorite browser, it may be because the developer has not added support for this feature. It may show up in a future update, but so far, both Google Chrome and Microsoft Edge support it.
iOS 14: Set the default email app
To set your preferred email app as the default app in iOS 14, follow the steps below.
- go with Set value >Use the search bar at the top to find your email application. Alternatively, you can scroll down and find the app in “Settings.”
- On the next page, click Default email app And set your preference as the default setting.
If your preferred email application does not show the option to set it as the default, we will again explain that you need to be patient. Just know that iOS 14 brings this new feature, and most email applications will soon be updated to support this feature.
This is how easy it is to set the browser or email application as the default setting in iOS 14.
For more tutorials, please visit our methods section.
Does Android One hinder Nokia’s smartphones in India? We discussed this on the weekly technical podcast Orbital, you can subscribe via Apple Podcast, Google Podcast or RSS, download the episode, or click the play button below.
For the latest technical news and reviews, please follow TechnologyShout on Twitter, Facebook and Google News. For the latest videos on gadgets and technologies, please subscribe to our YouTube channel.
Realme 7i Live Images will be released on September 17, specifications need to be improved