iOS 14 is suitable for iPhone 6S and newer iOS devices. In addition to a series of new features (such as selecting the default browser, application library, and picture-in-picture), iPhones running iOS 14 can also pin widgets to the home screen. This feature has been used on Android smartphones for several years, but is only available on iPhones with iOS 14. If you want to try this feature, you can follow the steps below:
- Unlock iPhone, then press and hold anywhere on the display. Your phone will enter “Jog Mode”.
- Tap Plus button In the upper left corner of the display.
- This will take you to the widget menu. Here, you can select the widgets you want to pin to the home screen.
- Currently available widgets include photos, notes, clock, maps, calendars, app suggestions, reminders, weather, stocks, podcasts, screen time, smart stack, music, news, notes, photos, reminders, screen time, shortcuts, Siri recommends, Apple TV and tips.
- After selecting the desired widget, select its size. Currently, you have 3 choices to choose from-3×3 square, 3×6 rectangle and larger 6×6 square.
- Then click Add widget and place it on your home screen.
Apple released a lot of exciting news at WWDC 2020, but which are the best features of iOS 14 in India? We discussed this on the weekly technical podcast Orbital, you can subscribe via Apple Podcast, Google Podcast or RSS, download the episode, or click the play button below.
For the latest technical news and reviews, please follow TechnologyShout on Twitter, Facebook and Google News. For the latest videos on gadgets and technologies, please subscribe to our YouTube channel.
Indian CEO Ajit Mohan said that Facebook cannot profit from hate speech