Google Photos is one of the best free photo backup services available online. If you accidentally delete a photo from Google Photos, there is a way to get it back. If you follow the steps described below, you can easily recover deleted photos on Google Photos. Google Photos allows you to access photos stored on your phone and on the web. But what happens if you accidentally delete some files that you didn’t intend to delete, and now you want to get them back. If you want to recover deleted photos from the Google Photos Trash after 60 days, there’s not much you can do. Well, read on as we tell you how to recover deleted photos from Google Photos on mobile and the web.
How to Recover Deleted Photos from Google Photos on Android
Recovering deleted Google Photos on Android is a very simple process. In these order:
Open Google Photos On your Android smartphone, tap hamburger icon from the upper left and select trash.
choose a photo you want to recover Press in them.
When you go back, your photos will automatically reappear in the photo library.
How to Recover Deleted Photos from Google Photos on iPhone
Here’s how you can easily recover deleted photos from Google Photos on your iPhone or iPad:
- Open Google Photos On your iOS device, Click the hamburger icon from the upper left and select box.
- Now, Click the horizontal three-dot icon from the top right and tap choose.
- Now select the photo, once done, Click to restore.
- When you go back, your photos will reappear in the photo library.
How to Recover Deleted Photos from Google Photos on the Web
Here are the best ways to recover deleted photos from Google Photos on the web:
- Open Google Photos Go to https://photos.google.com/ on your computer browser on the web.
- continue, login Use your Google id (if you don’t already have one).
- From the home page, Click the hamburger icon in the upper left corner and select trash.
- choose a photo you want to recover. Once done, Click the restore button In the upper right corner, just above the “Empty Trash” button.
- After that, your photos will automatically reappear in the photo library.
Remember that deleted photos and videos will remain in the Trash folder for up to 60 days. Also, if you’ve deleted media files for more than 60 days, you won’t be able to recover them. So take action whenever possible.
For more tutorials, visit our “How To” section.
Can the OnePlus 8 series compete with the iPhone SE (2020), Samsung Galaxy S20 in India? We discuss this on Orbital, our weekly tech podcast, which you can subscribe to via Apple Podcasts or RSS, download the episode, or just hit the play button below.