There are many ways to combine PDF files. In the final analysis, merging PDF files solves many problems, one of which is the ability to share multiple PDF documents in one file. This way, you don’t have to open the files one by one, then close and repeat. In this article, we will show you how to merge PDF files on your computer and smartphone.
Merge PDF online
The first method we recommend does not require you to install any third-party applications on your device. This method is completely free and can be run online on all major platforms such as Windows 10, macOS, Android and iOS. Now, follow the steps below.
- On your computer or smartphone, visit ilovepdf.com and select the first option, Merge PDF.
- On the next page, you will be asked to select the PDF files to be merged, continue.
- After selecting the file, select select > Hit Merge PDF.
- On the next page, you will be prompted that the files have been merged. hit Download the merged PDF carry on.
Merge PDF on Android
If you are an Android user, you will be happy to know that there are many applications on Google Play that allow you to merge PDF files for free. We tried PDFelement and found it to be the best. Please follow the steps below to merge PDF files on your Android phone.
- Go to Google Play and Download and install PDFelement is provided by Wondershare. After installing the app, turn on It, the first thing you need to do is to configure it.
- Tap Configuration > Allow access Go to the download folder. This will set this folder as the authorized path.
- Go back to the main menu and click Burger icon At the top left. Next, click Merge files >click +icon You will see the top> hit Authorization path.
- Select the PDF files you want to merge. Repeat this process by clicking the + icon and selecting multiple files.
- After selecting, click Merge button Start the process in the lower right corner.
- After the merge is successful, please click save >click Authorization path > Edit name At the bottom and hit create.
- Your file will be saved on the phone.
Merge PDF on Mac
So far, this is one of the easiest ways for you to merge PDF files. If you have a Mac, follow the steps below.
- go with discoverer And open the folder where the PDF file is saved.
- after that, Select PDF file You want to merge> right click >click Act fast > And select Create PDF.
- This will create your merged PDF file.
Merge PDF on iPhone and iPad
Similar to Mac, there is a native method to merge PDF files on iOS devices. It is also easy and straightforward. This is how to do it.
- turn on File application Find the PDF file to be merged on the iOS device.
- Tap select At the top> mark PDF file>click Three point icon In the lower right corner> click Create PDF. That’s it.
These simple methods allow you to easily merge PDF files on your computer and smartphone for free.
For more tutorials, please visit our methods section.
Is the Mi Notebook 14 series the most affordable laptop series in India? We discussed it on the weekly technical podcast Orbital, you can subscribe via Apple Podcast or RSS, download the episode or click the play button below.
For the latest technology news and reviews, follow TechnologyShout on Twitter, Facebook and Google News. For the latest videos on gadgets and technologies, please subscribe to our YouTube channel.
Philips Hue A21 smart bulb debuts, light output is equivalent to 100W bulb