The portable document format or PDF is widely used worldwide. The best thing about PDF documents is that no matter what operating system or device you are using, the content displayed usually looks exactly the same. However, making changes to a PDF file is not an easy task, which is why converting a PDF to a Word document can make everything simple. You can convert PDF files into editable Word documents in several ways. In addition, we also provide some methods so that you can convert scanned PDF files into Word documents for free. To learn about these methods, keep reading.
How to convert PDF to Word
The first method we recommend that you use is to quickly convert PDF files to Word without installing any applications. This method is applicable to all devices, whether it is a computer or a smartphone. Having said that, please follow the steps below.
- Visit the website www.hipdf.com.
- After the website loads, click on the second option at the top, PDF to Word.
- After that, click Select the file > Select PDF file From your computer> click turn on.
- After uploading is complete, click exchange >Wait for the file to complete the conversion> download.
- That’s it, your editable Word document will now be downloaded to your computer. The process is similar on smartphones.
- If you want to perform this operation offline, you can also get the application on your computer. To download the Wondershare PDFelement application for Windows PC or Mac, click here.
- After the page loads, click free download go download.
- After downloading the file, install and open it.
- On the main screen of the app, click open a file > Select PDF file From your computer> click turn on.
- After loading the file, you only need Export Convert this PDF file into a Word document.
How to convert scanned PDF files into editable Word documents
Through the above methods, you can convert most PDF files into Word documents. However, this method does not allow you to convert scanned PDF files to Word Docs for free. For this, there is another way. Follow these steps.
- Download and install Microsoft Word-Windows 10, macOS on your computer.
- Open Microsoft Word Load the scanned PDF file on the computer. You will see MS Word automatically convert the file into a Word document. Once the document is loaded, you will be able to edit it easily.
- After editing, you can simply save document As a Word file on the computer.
- Another method is to use Google Docs to convert scanned PDF files into Word documents. To do this, visit drive.google.com on your computer. Make sure you are logged into your Google account.
- Please click new >then click upload files > Then Select the scanned PDF From your computer’s storage> click turn on. Your upload will now begin.
- After uploading is complete, click recent with Select the file You just uploaded. You will need to use Google Docs to open this file. To do this, click File>Click Vertical three-point icon Next to the delete button> Open with > Google Docs.
- After loading the file into Google Docs, click file > download > Microsoft Word. Now, the file will be downloaded to your computer as a Word document. You can then open it later and edit it at any time.
By following these simple methods, you can now easily convert PDF files into editable Word documents. The best part is that these methods are completely free and can get the job done.
For more tutorials, please visit our methods section.
Is Realme TV the best TV under Rs? 15,000 in India? We discussed it on the weekly technical podcast Orbital, you can subscribe via Apple Podcast or RSS, download the episode or click the play button below.
For the latest technology news and reviews, follow TechnologyShout on Twitter, Facebook and Google News. For the latest videos on gadgets and technologies, please subscribe to our YouTube channel.
Google pledges to fight racism in U.S. protests for $37 million