Since TikTok was banned in India, many apps have rushed in to replace the viral video app. Instagram is the most prominent of these, as it rolled out Instagram Reels within the apps people already use. But if you’re not a fan of TikTok, we suspect you won’t like Reels either. In this article, we recommend you a way to avoid Reels, Instagram’s new feature. Also, we tell you how to delete uploaded Reels videos.
Instagram Reels: How to Disable
There is a way to disable Instagram Reels.
To avoid Instagram Reels, follow these steps.
- Log in to your Instagram account from any browser. You can do this on any mobile browser or any desktop browser application such as Safari, Google Chrome, or Firefox.
- When you visit Instagram on your browser, you’ll notice that Reels videos don’t appear in the Explore tab.
- Even if you visit any Instagram profile, you will see that the Reels tab is not there. If you don’t mind using Instagram from your phone’s or computer’s browser, this is currently the only way to avoid Reels.
Instagram Reels: How to Delete
Just in case, if you’re not so against using Instagram Reels and you really like this new feature, you can go ahead and post as much as you want on your IG account. We’ve covered how to create and use Instagram Reels for reading.
Follow the steps below to know how to delete Instagram Reels.
- Open instagram Screw you contour.
- go to reel tab and select the video you want to delete.
- Open video > click three dots icon > click delete.
Following this easy method, you can remove Instagram Reels from your profile.
For more tutorials, visit our how-to section.
Poco M2 Pro: Do we really need a Redmi Note 9 Pro clone? We discuss this on Orbital, our weekly technology podcast, you can subscribe via Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts or RSS, download the episode, or just hit the play button below.