Taurean Consulting Group, Inc.
Sacramento, California, United States JOBS
Director of Information Technology – Based in Sacramento
We are looking for a well-qualified Director of Information Technology to lead the IT department. We will need you to develop and implement key strategies to support the overall objectives of the organization. You will ensure that all necessary systems to support IT and the organizational objectives are in place and operating efficiently, effectively, and running smoothly which adds to the maximum value to our client’s organizational success.
Director Of Information Technology – Responsibilities
- Set objectives and strategies for the IT Department.
- Select and implement suitable technology to streamline all internal operations and help optimize their strategic benefits.
- Design and customize technology-based systems and platforms to improve customer experience.
- Plan and implement new systems and provide guidance to IT professionals and other staff within the organization.
- Approve purchases of technological equipment and software and establish partnerships with IT providers.
- Oversee the technology infrastructure within the organization to ensure optimal performance.
- Direct and organize IT-related projects.
- Monitor changes or advancements in technology to discover ways the company can gain a competitive edge.
- Analyze costs, value and risks of information technology to advise management and suggest actions.
Director Of Information Technology – Requirements
- 10+ years of proven experience as Director of Information Technology or a similar managerial role in a fast-paced
- the growing organization that has at least $150 million in revenue.
- Excellent knowledge of IT systems and infrastructure.
- Background in design/develop IT systems and planning IT implementation.
- Solid understanding in data analysis, budgeting, and business operations
- Superior analytical and problem-solving capabilities.
- A strong strategic business acumen. Capable of moving projects forward and working with vendors.
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills with outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- In-depth knowledge of Apple Technology, Salesforce, and Google.
- At least a bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, or Information Technology.