New York City Metropolitan Area
Stonehaven is a global capital raising FinTech platform. Our diverse community of placement agents and investment bankers (Affiliate Partners) strategically connect select investment opportunities with our extensive network of sophisticated investors. Stonehaven supports our Affiliate Partners with a robust broker-dealer infrastructure, our proprietary Nexus SaaS technology, a collaborative ecosystem, a large universe of active mandates, origination capabilities, marketing services, and industry insights. We are active across real estate, private equity, private credit, hedge funds, long-only strategies, direct private placements, secondaries and M&A. Founded in 2001 by CEO David Frank, the Firm is entirely management owned, giving it complete independence to continue pursuing its entrepreneurial approach while maintaining the highest ethical and regulatory standards. Today our firm has 40+ professionals, represents 60+ clients, has raised over $5B since inception, and is rapidly scaling. www.stonehaven-llc.com
Stonehaven began an initiative approximately 2 years ago to build a best-in-class capital raising technology platform named Nexus, leveraging our Salesforce infrastructure we had already been building for the last 12+ years. We have recently hired a Director of Technology to develop our internal capabilities and better leverage our outside developers and data analysts.
In this role you will be responsible for administering, maintaining, and supporting Nexus, reporting directly to the Director of Technology and collaborating with internal and external developers.
- Act as the primary administrator of the Salesforce database, including the creation and maintenance of custom fields, page layouts, custom objects, workflows, reports, notifications, and dashboards.
- Develop a deep understanding of sales, operations, and management processes and goals to scope out requirements and optimal technical solutions.
- Manage and dynamically prioritize deep project pipeline.
- Provide day-to-day user support and training including developing documentation and videos to increase user adoption, address bugs, optimize system performance, and increase user satisfaction.
- Manage cleansing and migration of large and complex user databases and other data sets into Nexus, including mapping fields, understanding custom use cases, pre-testing in the sandbox, and scrubbing/managing duplicate data.
- Act as the primary point of contact for data reporting requests.
- Build and maintain mass email templates, manage distribution lists, and report on engagement.
- Manage website using WordPress.
- Bachelor’s degree 4-yr program.
- Track record of achievement in a highly demanding environment with constantly changing opportunities and challenges.
- Experience on large data transformation projects.
- Strong attention to detail, particularly with large or complex data sets.
- Entrepreneurial mindset, ability to hustle, and a do-whatever-it-takes mentality.
One to three years of professional experience.
Experience with Salesforce, Salesforce Advanced Administrator Certification and other certifications that demonstrate deep domain knowledge and motivation to continue learning.
Experience working in a high-growth company.
Bonus if you have experience with Salesforce Communities, marketing automation, , HTML, CSS, SQL queries, Python and WordPress.
Sought after Characteristics:
Passion for technology, excellent multi-tasker, great attention to detail, process-oriented work habits, proactive thinker, handle accountability with ease, eagerness to take on responsibility, confident in interfacing with C-level executive management, quick learner, embraces constructive criticism, a direct communicator, poised demeanor, self-disciplined and self-determined to excel working independently and adaptively to drive progress on team assignments.