Los Angeles, CA, US
Manatt Digital and Technology consulting integrates strategy consulting and legal expertise to serve the complex needs of clients in evolving industries. With deep industry knowledge and experience, we provide uniquely valuable services to a wide variety of industry players at the intersection of technology and media and entertainment, healthcare, and financial services, among other categories. Our multi-disciplined team of strategy consultants, business analysts, attorneys, and venture capitalists partners with clients to identify and evaluate growth opportunities, launch new ventures or technology-driven initiatives, develop and deploy new products in new markets, and execute on strategic initiatives in support of M&A, investments, and partnerships.
Manatt Digital and Technology is seeking a highly qualified analyst to join our growing team in Los Angeles. This is an exciting opportunity to be part of our nationally-recognized professional services firm and work with clients that are using technology to drive change in their businesses and industries.
The analyst will be an important part of the team and play a key role in both operational initiatives and client engagements. He or she must thrive in an entrepreneurial environment and have demonstrated interest in digital and technology innovations. As part of a growing team, the analyst will be expected to wear multiple hats, supporting client engagements and supporting workstreams in marketing and business development initiatives and internal, administrative activities.
- Conduct quantitative and qualitative research on a wide variety of subjects, including clients’ competitive environments and industry dynamics. Abstract and synthesize information from reports, articles, and relevant databases.
- Conduct quantitative and/or qualitative analyses, including cleaning, organizing and analyzing data. Summarize information using descriptive statistics, tables, and figures.
- Drive client-deliverable creation, development and design of presentations.
- Contribute to the management of client and internal projects, including scheduling and communications; tracking team progress, action items and outstanding issues; developing meeting agendas and postmortem reports; developing executive summary reports; and managing project team documents.
- Support proposal creation and business development and marketing initiatives.
- Develop thought leadership content in line with the overall marketing strategy.
- Provide ongoing tracking and monitoring of key industry developments, companies, and emerging trends.
- Bachelor’s degree from a leading institution with a proven record of academic excellence.
- 2+ years’ experience in a consulting or related role with a demonstrated interest in and enthusiasm for trends and
- industry developments related to digital and technology innovations.
- Strong analytic and research skills with demonstrated ability to manage and analyze data.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- A self-starter with the ability to work independently as well as in collaboration with others in a fast-paced environment.
- Resourceful, creative and intellectually curious.
- Proactive communicator, detail-oriented and highly organized.
- Advanced knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
- Knowledge of any of our target industry focal areas is a plus.