After all, analysts who had predicted that the merger of T-Mobile and Sprint would take place in April were right after all. of The new T-Mobile is a fact, Will eventually become a strong rival of the two giants Verizon and AT & T.
Can I keep the Sprint 5G rate plan after the T-Mobile merger?
Due to its disadvantaged position, Sprint has had the best plan price promotion for several years, including unlimited home plans for $ 20 per line. Those subscribers will now get unexpected benefits after the merger.
The price of 5G plans for T-Mobile customers will not change either!
- Currently, all customers will use the same Sprint and T-Mobile networks, stores and services they have been using.
- Behind the scenes, the team is working to bring all this together to create a stunning experience for the new T-Mobile customers.
- Over time, you will see more benefits as T-Mobile strengthens its network and delivers on its promise to offer our customers the same or better rate plans.
- So far, you will still get the benefits and customer service that T-Mobile users get.
What about T-Mobile and Sprint stores and brands?
After the merger, here is the scoop on Sprint and T-Mobile brand or retail store locations:
T-Mobile and Sprint merger may create the best 5G network in the U.S.
Un-carrier lists the combined coverage of the combined T-Mobile and Sprint 5G network maps:
- High capacity! In the next six years, the capacity will be 14 times that of T-Mobile alone-which means that it will perform better in streaming, gaming, downloading and more.
- Crazy speed! In just a few years, customers will get an average 5G speed, which will be eight times faster than current LTE and 15 times faster in the next six years.
- Reached almost everyone! Within six years, the new T-Mobile will provide 5G services to 99% of the US population, including the American countryside.
- The new T-Mobile goal is to create the best network for everyone.